Innie Minnie Minie Moe

Everyone will always have an opinion about how you should raise your child.
I knew this before having mine and I'm going to know it in more detail if I continue to have more children.

Last week someone told me not to lay my daughter on her belly to sleep because she could suffocate herself. The week before that someone told me not to lay my daughter on her back because she could choke on her saliva or throw up. I believe both of these statements to be true but you have to choose one, so which one do you choose?

What's even more irritating is when you have different child rearing tactics than your significant other. It can be so frustrating to want to please someone by doing it their way when you know good and darn well your way is better.

Sometimes you just have to let the baby cry their ears off before they would ever listen to your suggestion or just say to hell with it and take you, your beliefs and your baby elsewhere.

"Take that, take that," I say in my Diddy voice while doing the Harlem shake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health