A Mallory Milestone

Man my daughter is growing up at lightning speed. She will be four months in six days and she is already pulling herself up into a sitting position and rolling herself over. She had already been trying to talk and raising her body up from a belly position for a while now. I mean it is truly amazing the growth she has made in such a short period of time. I am both amazed and afraid. Everyone in my family says she is advancing because she is moving out of the way for the next child lol but I really believe that all of the love and attention I give her is paying off. The ability to breastfeed exclusively and be with her all day everyday has been an experience working mothers can only dream about. I am truly blessed to be able to be with her and watch her grow. You all are missing out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health