Question

I am a firm believer in the saying "everything happens for a reason." The problem is figuring out what that reason is and why it is happening to you at that particular time.

There are many obstacles that have appeared in my life in the past three years that probably would have never came about had I stayed on the beaten path. But who follows the rules nowadays? It is truly when you step out of line to do your own little two step do you approach a challenge and teach yourself how to tussle.

My question now is, how long am I supposed to tussle ?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hate that saying. Sometimes shit just happens for no reason & u have to deal with it. Peopl use that phrase as an excuse too often.
All I can do is nod at that statement... truth indeed.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health