No crunchies tonight

Lisa and I ditched boot camp today. Not only because we didn't have baby sitters, but because, and I will go ahead and speak for myself on this one, when I am mad about something, it is hard for me to do anything other than be mad.

I am away from my daughter twice a week and it is for a great cause, my one hour hard core fitness class. My father babysits my daughter on Thursday nights when I go to class and my boyfriend's father babysits her on Saturday mornings when I go.

The first Thursday went well. It was just my daughter and my Dad. Second week, it was my daughter, my Dad and his baby mama. Umm, side eye but okay. Third week we skipped because Mallory and I were in Chicago but week four... (deep sigh) week four would have been my daughter, my Dad, his baby mama AND my fresh out of the hospital baby sister. Key words: Would have been. I couldn't let this go on any longer. One add on is quite enough but two, and then next week three and you know where I'm headed.

Now I am in no way throwing shade on my newest baby sister because she is not the one imposing, but when I ask for my Dad to baby sit, that is ALL I want, not him her her and them! Why can't a sister just get what she asks for, nothing less and definitely nothing more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health