Mums the word

Do you like to argue?
Do you think that being silent in an heated discussion is better than going back and forth in an argument?

Being silent in an heated discussion can help dissolve the issue because there is no back and forth commentary. No comment for them to prolong the conversation or get more angry at you for saying out of anger.

My best friend believes that being silent in an argument would only make him more angry because the point of an "argument" is being able to say what's on your chest and allowing (or not allowing) the other person to do the same.

Arguing is nothing but a headache. A good debate however is right up my alley because I (like most women) think that I am always right so I like to know why you think the way you do. But a long drawn out shout fest... you can have that crap man. I will zip my lips, roll my eyes and take the L because it is not worth my serenity nor my sanity.

When in an argument
I feel
that the best thing to say
is nothing at all

Comments

Lisa said…
I'm with your BFF. Silence makes me even angrier

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health