10 things I love that you may not

Tampico
Tampico:
That distinct mixture of cheap orange drink flavor and hella sugar that only a hood kid would love. Try it some times, it is really good

My daughter's stinky toes:
I don't know how a person so little could have toe jam so serious but I pick her little stubby toes clean everyday and I enjoy it

The smell of a banana peel:
I really enjoy the scent of a just eaten banana peel just laying around my room. It is so delicious smelling

An old school blackberry:
You know the one, the big square one with the scroll on the side. Dang I wish those were back in style. Maybe I can resurrect them... nah nevermind I have an iPhone and if you don't have an iPhone... well you know the rest. 

Patterns:
My closet holds an abundance of pastel colored flower shirts. My roommate says that I dress like an old lady but I think the style is more earthy and calming

Firm over soft:
A brand new firm pillow I would squeeze and love to death. I would take a firm couch over a feather bed tempurpedic any day, it's just the support and stability that is so comforting

Old cartoons:
Tom and Jerry, Popeye the sailor man. Watching old cartoons now that I am an adult shows me how talented writers were. A true testament of creativity and comedy

Big hair:
Maybe I should be living in Texas because big hair is so adorable to me. I've never liked the straight wrap, I needs me some fluff, body and bounce baby

No name brand apparel:
Who wants to look like everyone else... NOT ME! I like the beauty and individuality of no name brand clothes and shoes. Plus they are cheaper and a good deal aint never hurt my pockets

Travel size soaps:
You know those small bars of soap that you get from the Dollar Tree? Oh. You don't shop at the Dollar Tree? Well, whatever. I prefer small bars of soaps over regular size mainly because I dislike bar soaps and the fact that they hold the dirt so the smaller they are, the faster they and all the dirt on my body disintegrate 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Surprisingly enough you only lost me on #6 lol! I LOVE to pick Amari's to jam as well and his feet are straight stink bombs for some reason. I think it's because I KEEP socks on his feet due to the cold weather. I've heard a lot of parents saying their baby's feet stink as well so we're not alone lol! Tampico is basically kool aid and we all LOVED the sugar so I feel you! I've come to LOVE big hair because of you, so as I go natural that's all you'll see me with. Who knew we had SOOOO much in common lol! Oh yeah, Tom and Jerry, Flinstones and Jetsons are THEE bomb!!!
Mal hardly ever wears socks but her toes still be banging. And I didn't know you were going natural. Nice.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health