Now calling

I used to have a best friend
I have no clue where she went
Maybe I went somewhere and she is frantically looking for me

I doubt it because even though I am where I am, when I am where she is I look for her so if we were both looking for each other we should have found each other by now right?
But we haven't

We've only managed to make ourselves farther and f a r t h e r apart
We used to be so close

I don't love her any less
or at least I don't think I do
but I do miss her and I am upset that we've let our relationship come to this distant almost non existent path

Maybe I should call more
maybe I should email her, send her a letter, maybe just shoot her a text
Is it my pride that won't let me do it because I feel as if she should be calling me
Maybe she feels the same way

Now calling...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health