The 5 C's for Women (agreed on by Men)


There are many things that make up a good woman. I believe these five C's are the Cream of the Crop, pun intended.

1. Cook, said the woman who doesn't know how to cook. I love the idea of cooking and I know men do too. I would love to learn how to cook and I will, as soon as I get my own place because I damn sure ain't burning down someone else's pad. I once improperly cooked a frozen pizza... as an adult! But that's neither here nor there. Every woman should know that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

2. Clean. We all know that men are messy and lazy so a woman who is messy and lazy would only result in a house full of mold, funk and insects. Clean the dishes after you cook, make the bed every morning, wash and fold the clothes ... if that ain't a catch I don't know what is.

3. Cheese. This one is an easy one for me because I love to smile. There are so many things to smile about. You being pleasant will put him in a better mood no matter the situation and if you're as cute as I am when I smile, you will make him want to kiss those pretty little lips. And trust, he'd rather your lips be curled in a smile that twisted up in his face talking that bull.

4. Commend. If you man is doing a great job at showing you that he loves you, commend him. Let him know that you are paying attention and that you too love and appreciate him because you know darn well he could be doing a whoooooole lot of other things. Show him that his hard work has not gone unnoticed. A little thank you goes a long way.

And last but certainly not least:
5. Classify. I am lead to believe that every man wants a woman who can be classy in the streets and trashy in the sheets, so classify speaks directly to that aspect but also to classifying a situation or another person. Don't get down and dirty gutter and curse like a sailor, that is way way unattractive. Also don't hang with woman who do those things, bad habits wear off and you are (what you eat and) who you surround yourself with. Classify your self, your decisions and your crowd.

Any questions?

Comments

LOL, Thanks for reading and commenting Phil.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health