Bittersweetness

Today was the last day of Boot Camp. I am happy yet every time I outwardly proclaim my happiness I feel that I should be ashamed of myself. Only a fat and lazy person would be happy that their strenuous yet very beneficial workout regimine is over. That class really did a lot for me. It was my first time working out since being pregnant my first child and it was my first time away from my daughter since she was born.

I attended four of the six weeks, which was eight of the eleven classes. And from those eight hour long classes I lost 4.6 lbs, 3.5 inches off my waist and 7 inches from my hips. I didn't join boot camp to loose weight so I am pleased with those 4 lbs, I joined boot camp to drop this baby flab, tone these muscles and fit back into my pre-baby jeans. And by golly dropping those 7 inches from my hips definitely did the trick.

I am so amped about that because a person like me, who eats whatever, whenever went half ass in a hard core fitness class and still got results. This only shows me that I will be a BEAST when I am finally ready to eat right and lock in, that is if I can ever find a trust worthy and reliable babysitter of course. {Sigh}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health