Happy Belate the B date

Why do you think I love you less just because I forgot your birthday?

Look, I'm sorry that my Mother raised us in a household where birthdays and holidays don't run our world. To my Mother, every day is an opportunity to show her that we love and appreciate her. Do the dishes before she asks you to, it's Mother's Day. Do the dishes before she gets home from work and it is now her very own Christmas day. It doesn't take much to please my Mother and it shouldn't take much to please you!

Sure, I thought your birthday was today instead of yesterday, sue me. There are people that I am weeks and even months off. And believe it or not, there are some people who I have no earthly clue, one being my best friend Lakendra, but don't tell her... because she already knows. I miss it every year but she knows that I love her no less. It's just not my thing. Birthdays, monies and telephone numbers... actually numbers in whole. I'm a words person.
So here is my sorry, in advance for forgetting your birthday, that has not came yet... or has it?
Love, Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health