Motherly Duties

I am learning so much about myself now that I am a mother of a beautiful baby girl. I am trying to identify my attributes and my flaws so that I will know what to and what not to teach my child. She may be growing faster than I am learning these important things about myself but she is also helping me grow.

It takes a very strong woman to raise a son but it takes an even stronger one to raise a daughter. Some people may think this task is an easy one but for an unwed, under appreciated and unemployed woman, it is the hardest thing in the world to attempt to teach your daughter the importance of being married, of having personal and financial success although you don't quite have those things.

We as parents, regardless of what we have been through have to teach our children the fundamentals of life. But we mothers must inform the future mothers of the world, our daughters, the sacred bond and necessity of marriage and monogamy, of love within oneself, of the focus and dedication she must have as a woman to set standards for herself and stand firm, letting no one break them or break through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health