Help Wanted

Hey friends, I need some new friends. Some new people to follow on twitter, a new book for my Kindle, some new blogs to read, you know... some new shit. You know what I mean. I am very much enjoying my life with my family but these friends of mine... they need a facelift fast!

My ride of dies are in Chicago and I don't frequent the city enough to have their presence keep a lasting impression. My college girls are all around the Midwest but they are too rich for my blood, always trying to vacate somewhere. I only have a handful of Atlanta friends (who are not from Atlanta) but I be so tied up with  my little plum face that I don't even have time for them. I need to put out an ad or get on one of those mommy websites so I can find a person my age, with my schedule and a crawling kid like mine and set up a play date. Now if y'all don't hear from me in about a month, call them folks!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health