Best Kept Secret

I have a secret...
You don't know what it is. But you already know what it's about. You just don't know that you know.
Well I'll give you a clue.
It's a she.
Her name is Mal.
And I want her all to myself.

The less people know about you, the less they can hurt you, so I want to keep the most important person in my life all to myself, for fear of going to jail behind her.

I have not introduced her to Facebook because lets be honest, Facebook has gotten out of hand. It used to be fun, now everybody and they grandpaw on it, soliciters, weirdos and worst of all nosey ass, messy ass people. People that you wouldn't want in your immediate life... so why would I want to throw my precious little pumpkin face in the mix?

I DON'T!

And you guys know me. You know that I love me some pictures honey. But there is something that I love sooo much more than my hobby and I want to cherish every minute with her because it's personal, it's private and she deserves her exclusivity. She's my best friend right now, my best kept secret.

No outsiders allowed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health