5 things I just can't bring myself to do

5. Erase emails about God
It's just not right man. You're going straight to hell, do not pass GO, do not collect $200. Point blank period.

4. Curse in front of an elder
I am been in some positions where an elder has cursed me out and called me all types of names, kicked me out, called my momma to come get me, said they feel sorry for my baby for having a mother like me. And all I could do was think about how ignorant and miserable they must be to talk to someone like that. I could never stoop to such a low level, as BAD as I would want to curse them because my mother did not raise me like that. I respect all elders, whether they deserve my respect or not.

3. Go to the movies alone
That is the most desperate thing a person can do. I don't give one shit about what the movie is and how bad I want to see it. If I can't get a baby sitter and find another loser to go with me I will waiting until that movie is on video. Sparkle for one? More power to the people who do it, but me? No way, no how.

2. Hold grudges
I wish I could hold grudges but I can't. It's something about waking up drama free that puts a smile on my face. Sure I remember and think about things often but my heart is always open for more. You and your dishevel ways could never impose on my happiness.

1. Be in the presence of a bad child and not give me a pluck or a pop
I'm sorry to the mother who doesn't hit their child because when he's old enough, trust and believe it will be far too late. I hit my child, my sister, my Godson, my daughter's father's brother... whoever needs straightening. A little pop goes a long way, trust me.

Comments

Don said…
Hilarious @ emails about God. I've come across more than a few which give pause as it warns about deletion and failure to "pass on" to at least 10 others. Sigh. I'm more inclined to forward a God-related text, than email.

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health