Lost & still lost

Damn I hate misplacing important things.
It doesn't happen often but when it does, it burns my soul. 
Today I have misplaced my debit card.
I have already called and looked online to see if there were any charges made and there has not been so I'm not really worried. But I am irritated. I'm tired of looking for it and I wish it would turn up already. Ugh.
Don't you hate it too? I used to panic and stuff. I remember when I lost my card in college and as soon as I cancelled it, I found it. Then I had to wait several days for the new one to arrive. Headache.
So anyway, if yall happen to see a worn out bank card with my name on it, please return it. You can buy yourself a pop or a bag of chips as a reward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health