Babies R Us

Keeping kids up late does not work.
At least not for my kid or my Godkid.
It is currently two hours past their bedtime and these fools dragging, eyes low to the ground but will not go to their beds for anything. And they gone be tapping on us in the morning... Bogus.
I am thankful for one thing though, my baby girl sleeping through the night. True its been about two months now but the appreciation never gets old. I don't even mind if she wakes me up throughout the night looking for her paci. I am not the least bit mad because I know that when her lips hit that thing I'm already back in my bed and under the covers.
Being a mommy has its ups and down but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health