The Struggle

I must get married before I turn 30.
Maybe 35. Before I get old.
I hate to see, hear, know of an older women dating. It does something to my insides... grosses me all the way out. I don't mean any intentional harm but it just can't be me. I was talking to a lady today. She has to be in her late 30's early 40's. She has seven children and she was telling me today how her "little friend" was complaining about her natural hair phase. Lady... nice lady by the way, but lady, why aren't you married? You're old now, dating is for the young people. I really, honestly feel this way and I do feel sorry for the widows and people of that nature because their position is not by choice but I doubt very seriously if they are in Grown Folks on Saturday nights looking for a new boo. Grown Folks is a real club by the way. I saw the ambulance in front of there last night. Somebody must have had a heart attack while trying to find them a new boyfriend. Sad case indeed. Husband, come now while I'm still cute or you're going to be forced to marry be sooner or later but definitely before I get old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health