Written Rejuvenation

So in case you were wondering why the sudden bounty of blogs, I accepted a dreadful challenge from my home girl Veronica Hilbring to write 30 blogs in 30 days. Type in #30in30 on twitter and you will see that its a whole heap of us doing it or at least trying our very best to. Mine should be called "Two a days" because I stay missing a day and having to double up on the next day, but still I rise.

Blog topics are not really a problem for me... yet. It is the fact that I have to write every single day. It's like a job, a job that I no longer have and quite honestly, a job that I no longer want. I already have a full time job as a mother so sneaking out of the bedroom at night to write to you guys is truly a task. But none the less, I am thankful for the written rejuvenation. Until tomorrow snitches.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being an old souled Mother to this new generation of kids

Tunnel Vision

In Thickness and in Health